06 February 2024, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
This training session is designed to raise awareness of the innovation support route within Research and Innovation Services (RIS), which is now available to all departments at UCL.
- UCL staff
Dr Elena Kushnerenko
This session will help you:
- Gain an understanding of the main activities within the scope of RIS support and routes to support from other UCL teams
- Provide case studies showing the differences between projects classed as sponsored research, innovation, and other project types that are supported elsewhere in UCL
- Give you an understanding of the system, processes, and policies associated with the Innovation Service
- Highlight the support available to staff and who to contact for guidance, advice, or escalations.
If you have any queries about your innovation project reach out to your departmental RIS contact.
Who should attend?
- All staff involved in creating, supporting, and approving research and innovation projects at UCL.
Sign up to join this online training session using the link below. After registering, you will receive an invitation to the training session with an MS Teams link.