How to prepare a Horizon Europe Health collaborative grant
09 February 2024, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Join us for this webinar for UCL researchers and their partners on how to prepare or become involved in Horizon Europe Collaborative Health calls.
This online event will offer information and advice on how to prepare collaborative proposals targeting:
- Stage 2 Health | Deadline: 11 April 2024 (only applicants invited to apply from successful Stage 1 submissions can apply)
- Single Stage Health | Deadline: 11 April 2024
- Stage 1 Global Health EDCTP3 | Deadline: 4 April 2024.
The webinar will be led by Dr Juliet A. Ellis, Head of European Proposal Management. Research and Innovation Services.
The webinar will cover:
- European Commission research priorities in health for the single-stage April 2024 deadline
- How to address the health proposal template
- How to complete the clinical trial/study template
- Overview of the lump sum funding process.
Please note that guidance on European Research Council (ERC) or Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action applications will not be covered in this session.
Who should attend?
- UCL researchers with or interested in applying for Horizon Europe Collaborative Health funding
- Consortium Partners
- Departmental Managers
- Research Support staff based in departments and faculties
Sign up to join this online event via MS Teams using the link below.