If you are taking informed consent from patients and carrying out baseline and follow up data collection for the Primrose study, you will find all of the necessary documentation on this page.
- Researcher documents
Below is the Researcher study manual and documents you can use for taking informed consent.
- Patient Information Sheet Generic Template (word)
- Patient information sheet C (word)
- Patient information sheet H (word)
- Patient information sheet Wessex (word)
- Patient information sheet Northamptonshire (word) Please add the local GP header
- Patient information sheet Leicestershire (word) Please add the local GP header
- Patient information sheet West of England (word) Please add the local GP header
- Patient consent form (word) Please add the local GP header
- Adverse events information and form (pdf)
- Research nurse manual (pdf)
- Patient reimbursement form (pdf)
- Questionnaires and data collection
You will be given a user name and password to access the Primrose study database which can be accessed via the link below:
When entering data, please take your time to ensure the information you enter is accurate.
If you do not have access or if you have any difficulties, please contact the study team who will assist you.
- Contact the study team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org