UCL Summer School 2020 has been cancelled due to the spread of Covid-19. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If the situation regarding Covid-19 improves, will the 2020 UCL Summer School run?
No. There will be no teaching or external events on the UCL campus until September at the earliest.
- Could the 2020 UCL Summer School be taught online, instead of face-to-face?
Modules will not be taught online but we will try to offer some opportunities to engage with the UCL Summer School online over the summer months (e.g. taster sessions, webinars, Q&As with module leads). We will contact applicants directly when these become available. If you did not start an application for the 2020 UCL Summer School you can hear about these opportunities by registering your interest in our programme.
- I have accepted an offer. Can I defer my place to the 2021 UCL Summer School?
The UCL Summer School Terms and Conditions do not include a deferral policy but we are currently working on an exceptional policy in recognition of the unusual circumstances this year. We will contact eligible students directly if / when this becomes possible.
- I have accepted an offer. Am I entitled to a refund?
Yes. The UCL Summer School will fully refund all tuition and accommodation fees.
- Will my UCL Summer School English language certificate be valid next year?
Yes. Any certificates issued this year will be accepted next year.
- What are the dates of the 2021 UCL Summer School?
Session One: July 5 - 23
Session Two: July 26 - August 13