Settle into London with ease and get to know others on the programme by booking your accommodation at the UCL Summer School residence.
UNITE St Pancras Way
Accommodation is guarenteed for all students who select it on our online application form. This summer, students will stay at UNITE St Pancras Way, a fantastic student residence in the heart of Camden (one mile from the centre of London and a short walk from the UCL campus). Students can enjoy private en suite rooms, each of which feature a:
- private bathroom
- comfortable three-quarter sized bed (larger than a single)
- desk and Wi-Fi connected work space
- wardrobe, shelves and under-bed storage space
Also featured at the UCL Summer School residence:
- bed linen and kitchen utensils included
- bedrooms cleaned and bed sheets changed once per week
- 24/7 security
- free WiFi throughout the building
- four common areas for socialising and studying
- laundry room
The property also has fantastic transport links with King's Cross St Pancras Station nearby.
- Session One
Check in Sunday 28 June, 12 noon Check out Saturday 18 July, 10am
- Session Two
Check in Sunday 19 July, 12 noon Check out Saturday 8 August, 10am
- Session One and Two
Check in Sunday 28 June, 12 noon Check out Saturday 8 August, 10am
Booking your accommodation
We only ask applicants to complete one Summer School application form which includes both study and accommodation requests. To apply for accommodation, you simply need to select it when completing your application form.