Settle into London with ease and get to know others on the programme by booking your accommodation at one the UCL Summer School residences, both of which are within close walking distance of UCL.
Accommodation is guaranteed for all students who select it when applying to the UCL Summer School using our online application form. This summer, students can choose between two UCL Halls of Residence: Astor College and John Adams Hall. Both residences offer private bedrooms and there are a limited number of rooms with en-suite bathrooms at each residence.
Featured in all bedrooms at both UCL Summer School residences:
- comfortable three-quarter sized bed (larger than a single)
- desk and Wi-Fi connected work space
- wardrobe, shelves and storage space
- sink basin
Also featured at the UCL Summer School residences:
- bed linen included
- bedrooms cleaned and bed sheets changed once per week
- fully-equipped kitchen
- 24/7 security
- common areas for socialising (including games tables)
- quiet study area
- computer room and printing facilities
- laundry rooms
- free WiFi throughout the buildings
- cinema/TV room
- outside space
- lifts and disabled access
|Hall of Residence||Type of Room||Price for One Session||Price for Both Sessions|
|Astor College||Single Room (no en-suite)*||£1,055||£2,100|
|Single En-Suite Room||£1,285||£2,570|
|John Adams Hall||Single Room (no en-suite)*||£1,000||£2,100|
|Single En-Suite Room||£1,235||£2,470|
* Students in Single Rooms can expect to share a bathroom with 4 - 5 fellow UCL Summer School students, on average.
Please note that prices are slightly higher at Astor College as it has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- Session One
Check in Sunday 28 June, 12 noon Check out Saturday 18 July, 10am
- Session Two
Check in Sunday 19 July, 12 noon Check out Saturday 8 August, 10am
- Session One and Two
Check in Sunday 28 June, 12 noon Check out Saturday 8 August, 10am
Booking your accommodation
We only ask applicants to complete one Summer School application form which includes both study and accommodation requests. To apply for accommodation, you simply need to select it when completing your application form.