- What are the dates of the 2022 UCL Summer School?
Session One: July 4 - 22
Session Two: July 25 - August 12
- Will any modules be taught on campus next year?
Yes, we plan on offering modules on campus again in summer 2022.
- What is the workload of a UCL Summer School module?
All modules consist of 45 teaching hours and approximately 100 additional study hours.
- Will there be a social and cultural programme?
Yes! Our Social and Cultural Programme is an integral aspect of the programme. We organise a variety of events and activities to ensure our students enjoy time outside of the classroom and meet others from across the programme. Some events will be completely free of charge while some will require payment (e.g. theatre nights in the West End and weekend trips outside of the city)
- Can I stay in UCL Accommodation?
Yes. Details on accommodation for our 2022 programme will be released in due course.
- When will I get my results?
Provisional results will be made available in August but transcripts will not be sent until mid-September. All UCL Summer School assessment results need to be formally ratified by a Board of Examiners, which meets in the first week of September. Transcripts follow after this meeting.
- How long will my UCL Summer School English language test certificate be valid for?
All certificates are valid for two years, so a certificate issued in 2020 can be accepted this year and certificates issued this year will be accepted for summer 2022.
- What can I do if I have more questions?
The UCL Summer School team is friendly and approachable and always happy to answer any questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on the telephone (+44 207679 5522).