Please read the guidance on this page before proceeding with your application.
you may submit applications for a maximum of two graduate programmes in any application cycle.
Checklist for online applications
UCL is not able to support applications made through agents. UCL expects that the email ID and password that you create will be used by you solely for the purpose of submitting your own application(s) to study at UCL.
Before you apply online, you should satisfy a number of conditions. Please read the statements below and if you satisfy them, please then click the ‘Accept and apply’ button and you will be transferred to the Apply Online pages.
- I have checked whether there is an application deadline, and I will submit my application, and where applicable, pay the application fee, before 5pm (UK time) on the day of any applicable deadline.
- If an application processing fee applies to my programme, I am able to pay the fee online as part of my application, or arrange for the fee to be paid on my behalf, and have read and understood the Terms and Conditions. I understand that if a fee is required, my application will not be considered by UCL before the fee is paid.
- I understand that if I am applying for a research programme or a taught programme which is exempt, that no fee is required. Where they are required by the application process, I can provide a valid email address for each required referee, and I have contacted my referee(s) to advise them that they will receive a request to upload their reference via a secure website. I understand that the reference request will be sent automatically once I submit my application and that said application will be put on hold and will not be considered by UCL until references have been uploaded.
- I am able to submit my transcript in electronic format (.pdf is preferred but other formats are accepted) with my application. This document will less than 5MB in size.
- I understand that I must not upload password protected or encrypted files as part of my application. If I upload these types of files, it may delay the processing of my application.
- I understand that the information provided on my application form must be accurate and complete, and that I will not be permitted to provide additional information/documentation unless it is requested by UCL.
- I will submit my own application and am not using an agent to do so on my behalf, unless this is submitted for specific applicants by SI:UK
- Further information on UCL's processing of student personal data can be viewed in our Prospective Students (Enquirers and Applicants) Privacy Notice.