Please read the guidance on this page before proceeding with your application.
you may submit applications for a maximum of two graduate programmes in any application cycle.
Checklist for online applications
UCL is not able to support applications made through agents. UCL expects that the email ID and password that you create will be used by you solely for the purpose of submitting your own application(s) to study at UCL.
Before you apply online, you should satisfy a number of conditions. Please read the statements below and if you satisfy them, please then click the ‘Accept and apply’ button and you will be transferred to the Apply Online pages.
- I have checked whether there is an application deadline and I will submit my application before any applicable deadline. I understand that references must be uploaded before any deadline.
- I can provide a valid email address for each referee and I have contacted both referees to advise them they will receive a request to upload their reference via a secure website. I understand that my application will be put on hold and will not be considered by UCL until references have been uploaded.
- I am able to submit my transcript in electronic format (.doc, .docx, .jpg, .pdf) at the same time as my application. This document will less than 2MB in size.
- If an application processing fee applies to my programme, I am able to pay the fee online as part of my application, or arrange for the fee to be paid on my behalf, and have read and understood the Terms and Conditions. I understand that if a fee is required, my application is not submitted to UCL before the fee is paid.
- I understand that if I am applying for a research programme or a taught programme which is exempt, that no fee is required.
- I will submit my own application and am not using an agent to do so on my behalf.
- Further information on UCL's processing of student personal data can be viewed in our Prospective Students (Enquirers and Applicants) Privacy Notice.