- MA Handbook: This guide in Moodle contains all the essential information for students on both the MA Philosophy and MA PPE Heath.
- MA Modules 2017/18: List of modules running with descriptions.
- Key Contacts: Who to get in touch with for various taught Master's enquiries.
- MA Philosophy Timetable for Term 1 and Term 2 of the 2015/16 academic year
- Forms and information for all UCL Philosophy students.
Supervision list for MA Philosophy dissertations.
MA Dissertation Information:
Two copies of your MA dissertation are due in the Departmental Office by 4pm on Friday 1 September 2017.
You also need to submit this on the Moodle site by this deadline too.
Dissertations should be handed in as follows:
- Two copies, not in a folder, but with the pages of each copy well secured (e.g. stapled or bound) and including the Cover Sheet (link below).
- Download Cover Sheet (Word doc). The module code for the MA Philosophy dissertation is PHILGA99.
- Your dissertation should have a clear bibliography at the end listing all works you have referred to or quoted from.
- Do not include your name anywhere in the dissertation (hard copy or Moodle upload).