Take part in user research to help improve the staff intranet
23 May 2019
The staff intranet project team are looking for colleagues to take part in user research for the new staff intranet. We’d like to find out how staff interact with the site and what improvements we can make to the current tasks and task search.
Dates: Tues 4 or Fri 7 June
Duration: 1 hour
- SSEES building, Taviton St, Bloomsbury, WC1H 0BW
- Pearson building, Gower St, Bloomsbury, WC1E 6BT
- Each participant will have a one-hour slot
- A member of the team will ask you to perform several tasks on the site and describe your experience as you go along
- Two other team members will be observing and taking notes
- Coffee, tea, cakes and biscuits will be provided
Who can take part?
All members of staff (including contractors)
How to take part
If you’re interested in taking part, please email email@example.com with the subject heading ‘user research’ and provide the following details:
- Your name
- Department or Professional Services Division
- Contact number
- All time slots you’re available for (see table below). We will only ask you to attend one slot.
|1.||Tues 4 June||SSEES building||10:15-11:15|
|2.||Tues 4 June||SSEES building||11:30-12:30|
|3.||Tues 4 June||SSEES building||13:30-14:30|
|4.||Tues 4 June||SSEES building||14:45-15:45|
|5.||Fri 7 June||Pearson building||10:15-11:15|
|6.||Fri 7 June||Pearson building||11:30-12:30|
|7.||Fri 7 June||Pearson building||13:30-14:30|
|8.||Fri 7 June||Pearson building|
What happens next?
We will email you with a confirmed date and time slot to attend.
For your information
The information we gather during the research will only be shared within the staff intranet project team and will be used solely to inform how we develop the site. Participation is voluntary and you can withdraw consent at any time. We’re very grateful for your time and feedback which will help us improve this important new resource for UCL staff.
Find out more about the staff intranet project