Join the UCL Arena team!
27 September 2016
Can you spare a few hours now and then to help us with our fast-growing and popular
Then apply for 'As & When' work at the UCL Centre for Advancing Learning and Teaching, based at 1-19 Torrington Place.
You will need:
- At least a First Class Honours degree (PhD preferred)
- A teaching qualification (HEA Fellowship or other)
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
And you need to be ready to:
- Join a team facilitating sessions to help UCL staff develop their teaching and support of learning (Arena One, Arena Two and Arena Open)
- Contribute to our UCL Arena goals of developing research-based education in synergy with the Connected Curriculum and ChangeMakers teams
- Assist with the assessment of applications for Fellowships, as appropriate.
To apply, please send a short letter explaining why you'd like to get involved, and attach a brief CV and a summary of how you meet the postholder requirements, no later than Friday 7 October 2016.