Be in with the chance to win a free city break
5 August 2015
Would you like the chance to win a free city break? All you need to do is answer a few questions! The Student Support and Wellbeing Team here at UCL is currently looking for students to volunteer to share their experiences on our
To take part, all you need to do is answer the questions below:
• Tell us a bit about yourself and what you study at UCL?
• What has been the highlight of your experience at UCL so far?
• If you could go back in time to your first weeks at university, what advice would you give yourself?
• Tell us a top thing to do/see in London that you'd recommend new students do/see
• If you had to use one word to describe UCL, what would it be?
• Who inspires you?
• What do you aspire to achieve in the future?
Send your answers together with a photo of yourself to Sinéad Dennehy, International Student Adviser, and your name will be entered into a prize draw for a free mini-break, courtesy of International Friends!
Your answers and photo will be published in the Inspire Me section of the Newsfeed to inspire and motivate new students.
We look forward to hearing from you!