UCL Library Services Newsletter - spring 2012 edition
29 March 2012
On behalf of UCL Library Services, I am happy to introduce the 30th issue of
In this issue, we look at:
- Getting the most from the Library during the exams
- UCL Special Collections in Paris
- Developments in our estate in the UCL Masterplan and the UCL Institute of Archaeology Library
- Feedback from students in helping to design the library and learning spaces in the Cruciform Hub
- The Moorfields Eye Hospital Museum
- ReadingLists@UCL - a major new service to support undergraduates and taught postgraduates
- A day in the life of a member of staff in UCL Library Services
- Scifinder - a key resource for chemistry
- A link to the new Library Strategy
If you have any comments on any of these articles, please do let me know and I can pass the points on to relevant colleagues.
The UCL Main and Science Libraries are open 24 hours a day in the run-up to exams. Check the opening times here.
Dr Paul Ayris, Director of UCL Library Services & UCL Copyright Officer