UCL Slade School of Fine Art summer short courses
29 July 2011
Places are available on the following short courses run by the UCL Slade School of Fine Art over the summer.
- Understanding Art through Observation and Practice, 1-5 August
- Understanding Contemporary Art, 8-12 August
- Painting, 18-29 July; 1-12 August; 15-26 August (2, 4 or 6 weeks)
- Life Painting II, 29 August-9 September (2 weeks)
- Colour in Practice, 29 August-9 September (2 weeks)
All courses are open to people aged 17 and above. Applications are welcomed from people of all levels of experience, except where indicated in the course information. Some courses are physically demanding so please contact the Slade before making your booking if you have any health problems or special needs. The courses are not accredited.
For further details of any of the courses, contact the Slade Summer School: Slade School of Fine Art, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, tel: + 44 (0)20 7679 2313, fax: + 44 (0)20 7679 7801, email firstname.lastname@example.org.