UCL news podcast: 25-31 October
31 October 2008
The UCL audio news podcast for the week ending Friday 31 October 2008 is now live on iTunes U.
This week's podcast includes:
- Dr Axel Körner (UCL History) on the purpose of the new UCL Centre for Transnational History
- An excerpt from the keynote address by Professor Sir Peter Hall (UCL Bartlett School of Architecture) at a workshop on the architecture of financial crisis
- A discussion of the UCL Festival of the Moving Image by its curator and PhD student Vladimir Smith
- Speed-dating for students and recruiters interested in global citizenship offered by the Careers Service
- A chance to solve one of the mysteries of the universe from UCL Physics & Astronomy and the UCL Centre for Computational Statistics and Machine Learning.
The podcast is approximately 10 minutes long. You can listen through your computer or mp3 player via iTunes U. All UCL weekly news roundup podcasts are available at UCL's presence on iTunes U, in the News and Events section.
You can also access the feed in mp3 format and memorise it via RSS, so that you are alerted to each new UCL podcast as it becomes available.
To download the software, and experience more UCL
lectures, films and discussions on iTunes U, follow the links at the
top of this item.