Teaching and Learning 2008 - Call for submissions
31 October 2007
UCL's 6th biennial Teaching & Learning Conference and exhibition will be held on Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th April 2008 at Gower Street.
Submissions are now invited on any topic associated with teaching, learning and assessment. Contributions in the following thematic areas will be particularly welcome:
- Virtual Learning Environments and the Learning Experience
- Internationalising the Curriculum
- Learning through Assessment
- Global Citizenship
Held since 1998, TILT provides a forum for the UCL community to share good practice, to hear about innovative approaches and to discuss topics of current significance in teaching, learning and assessment. TILT 2008 will feature:
- Presentations in plenary and parallel sessions
- Discussions and workshops
- Demonstrations and posters at the associated exhibition
Prizes will be awarded for the best plenary presentations, demonstrations and posters.
If you wish to contribute, please submit an abstract by completing the form at the top of the article.