- Post-doctoral Research positions available in our group to work on a novel platform for vascular precision medicine. Job advert will be live soon!
- (HOT!) Research Assistant positions to work on a novel platform for vascular precision medicine. We are looking for people able to do experiments and computations. DEADLINE: 30th of September 2018. For details of the position and requirements, please click here
- (HOT!) PhD Studentship: Multiscale Modelling, Simulation and Machine Learning Tools to Predict Graft Failure. This is an absolutely great opportunity to develop your career as part of the newly founded WEISS Centre at UCL. This PhD is in collaboration with Yale University. DEADLINE: 30th of September 2018 For details of the position and requirements, please click here
- (HOT!) PhD Studentship: Modelling and Simulation Tools for Aortic Dissection Treatment. A great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary project, as part of the newly founded WEISS Centre at UCL. DEADLINE: 30th of September 2018. For details of the position and requirements, please click here
- CLOSED PhD position: Structural uncertainties in multi scale models (application on atherosclerosis). This is a prestigious EPSRC-funded PhD studentship. Please send an e-mail directly to v.diaz (AT) ucl.ac.uk. For details of the position and requirements, please click here.
- CLOSED British Heart Foundation PhD position: Investigation of the Haemodynamics of Dissected Aortae - An In-vivo, In-Vitro and In-Silico study. *Applications accepted until mid February 2016 but we encourage students to apply early* as applications will be reviewed as they come along. In this study, in vivo measurements, in vitro studies and in-silico fluid-structure interaction studies will be combined to understand the dynamics of aortic dissections. This is a prestigious British Heart Foundation funded research
- CLOSED Applications accepted until the 27th of July 2015. One Marie Curie Trainee position (leading to PhD). There are two projects available but applicants must specify only one: Biomechanical modelling of the heart or mathematical modelling of atherosclerosis including the calculation of uncertainties. The position is for 3 years, with a salary range between £28,957-£35,952 per annum, depending on the Fellow's circumstances. For details of the job and the profile of the applicant we are looking for, please click here. Please follow the procedure and apply directly on the UCL website (click here).
- CLOSED: New PhD position to work on the in-vitro, in-vivo and in-silico validation of patient-specific dissected aortae.
CLOSED. We have an exciting PhD opportunity on the development of Patient-Specific Models of Neointimal Hyperplasia. For details, click here
CLOSED. We have a great opportunity for an internship. Please note that this is ONLY available to UCL Engineering students. The internship has a stipend of £200 p/week and is for a maximum of 12 weeks.