UCL Libraries have Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs) connected to a service called "print@UCL" which allows UCL staff and students to photocopy, print and scan.
Please use the links below to book an MFD for photocopying, printing and scanning:
- Main Library Multi-functional Devices
- Institute of Education Library Multi-functional Devices
- School of Pharmacy Library Multi-functional Devices
- Science Library Multi-functional Devices
- Student Centre Multi-functional Devices
You will be sent an email to confirm your booking. Please present this email and your UCL ID card at the entrance to the Library.
This booking will only allow you to print a document from the queue, or scan/photocopy. It does not provide access to a PC Desk to send documents to print. This must be booked separately using the study space booking system.
Students and staff who have booked a study space are also able to use the multi-functional devices. You may have to wait for a short period if the multi-functional device is already in use.
For more information, please see our Photocopying, printing and scanning webpage.