I agree that my usage of any software issued or otherwise made available to me by a School or Department of University College London is subject to the following conditions:
- I will ensure that all requirements of the agreements or
which this software is held by University College London will be
- I will ensure the copyright statement is maintained on all copies of this item of software used by me
- I will ensure
the security and confidentiality of
the software licensed to
me, will not make any copies of the software unless the need to install
on multiple machines.
- If I install the software using a CD created from an ISO file I will destroy the CD following installation unless the software subsequently requires access to it.
- I understand there is NO Home use option available for this software
- I will use the licensed software only for the purposes defined in the copyright agreement and only on the computer system covered by the agreement
- I will not incorporate a modified version of the software in any program written by me without the express permission of the licensor
- I will not reverse engineer or de-compile the Software Product
- I will return all copies of the software at the end of my period of employment or when requested to do so
- I understand that purchase of these products via Information Systems, University College London does not imply support in terms of installation, training, in-house documentation or use
Definitions of Educational use.
The product may be used by an employee or other person authorised by the licensee’s organisation. Such use of the product includes the following:
- Personal educational development
- Administration and management concerning the business of the Licensee’s organisation
- Development work associated with any of the above
- Research consultancy or services leading to commercial exploitation of the product
- Use of the product which leads to it being commercially exploited by the employer of students on industrial placement or part-time courses
In signing this agreement or by installing/downloading the software, I agree to the above conditions and I realise that the University of London (University College London) reserves the right to take legal action against individuals who cause it to be involved in legal proceedings as a result of violation of its licensing agreements