Indigo: how to add a split middle column
This guide is aimed at...
- IT Administrators
Before you start...
You will need to have Chief Editor, Editor or Author access in Silva;
You will need to have attended Silva training.
- Avoid using Internet Explorer when editing;
- Log on to the relevant website by adding /edit at the end of the web address or clicking on the small cross at the bottom of the page.
- Decide where you would like the column to be split into 2 parts.
- Create a folder called e.g. columns or homepage-columns or research-columns. Just make sure it's a sensible name that other Editors would understand.
- Create a left Silva document and a right Silva document inside this folder
- Put the content on each Silva document
- Go to the page where you want a split middle column
- Place your cursor where you want the column to be
- In external source click on Indigo: add Silva documents into a split middle column
- Click on get reference to find the first document
- Click on get reference to find the second document
- Click on add external source
- Save and publish
Related guides & other info
Help & Support
For further help and assistance you will need to contact email@example.com