Primary Science Capital Teaching Approach launch event
19 October 2021, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
This webinar will launch the Primary Science Capital Teaching Approach.
This event is free.
Meghna Nag Chowdhuri
The Primary Science Capital Teaching Approach is here. This social justice-inspired teaching approach has been developed over the last two years through collaborative research with primary school teachers across England.
With the support of our funders - Primary Science Teaching Trust (PSTT) and The Ogden Trust - we have created a model of practice for teachers aimed at creating equitable learning experiences. We will be introducing our new handbook, survey tools, infographics and other resources for educators, teacher trainers and policy makers.
This event will be particularly useful for those interested in primary education, STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), social justice, equitable learning experiences.
Watch the event recording
- Professor Louise Archer, UCL Institute of Education
- Dr Meghna Nag Chowdhuri, UCL Institute of Education
- Dr Heather King, King's College London
- Primary Science Capital Project
- The Science Capital Teaching Approach
- Department for Education, Practice and Society
Image: Phil Meech for UCL Institute of Education