Supporting colleagues at the IOE as they progress through their careers in teaching and research.
The Early Career Network (ECN) welcomes IOE academic staff and those on Post-Doc, Teaching Fellow, Lectureship, and Research contracts (including staff on temporary and fractional contracts).
The ECN also aims to:
- provide a hub for mentoring, practical careers advice and the dissemination of information about induction, training, funding and promotion
- keep early career staff informed about relevant events at UCL and IOE
- use the UCL Academic Careers Framework as a guide for developing network activities, events
- provide opportunities to meet with peers, share ideas and experiences and initiate collaborations across departments
- make links with relevant UCL networks and committees and be a voice for early career staff at the IOE.
Our members at work