An international series of fourteen seminars starting November 2022: Australia, Chile, Finland, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, UAE, UK, USA
- What are ‘agency’ and ‘voice’?
- What is equity?
- What constitutes care?
- How do these relate to those participating in the arts in health or wellbeing contexts and in therapy?
- What are different discoveries and practices in different countries?
The seminars will:
- include presentations about research and include extracts of arts material that reflects our themes
- include time to ask questions
- last an hour and a quarter
Seminar 1: Welcome and Introduction, 3 November 2022
Seminar 2: Culture Change in Motion: creative approaches to working with trauma, 16 November 2022
Seminar 3: Power and the Language(ing) of Care, 19 December 2022
Seminar 4: Voiced: Inclusivity, empowerment and wellbeing for a museum community, 30 January 2023
Seminar 5: Dance/Connect: Coproduction and creativity in research with young people, 7 February 2023
Seminar 6: Co-production in practice and research: A new paradigm for arts in health & arts therapies? 16 March 2023
Seminar 7: Conceptual perspectives on interdisciplinary practices in Creativity, Arts, Culture & Wellbeing, 20 April 2023
Seminar 8: Creative and arts intervention network Latin America: A regional hub to connect arts & brain health, 15 May 2023
Seminar 9: Supporting helping professionals through the arts: a multi-tiered approach to wellbeing, 12 June 2023
Please join us. They are open to anyone interested in these questions. The seminars will be conducted in English and Zoom’s auto-captioning will be used.