Get Cycling Event: Wednesday 14th May, South Quad
12 May 2014
This Wednesday (14th May) from 11am-3pm in the South Quad, London Cycling Campaign and friends will be hosting a free cycling event.
Come to the South Quad for:
- Free bike checks and maintenance
- Competitions to enter
- Free tea and coffee
- Opportunities to find out more about free cycle training
- A short led ride
- A workshop on cycle maintenance
- 12.30pm: cycle maintenance workshop - learn how to fix your own bike!
- 1.00pm: led ride around Bloomsbury. London Cycling Campaign have got a lovely easy route planned, led by experienced instructors. You don’t need to be a regular or confident cyclist, and you don’t even need to have a bike! You can borrow one of theirs – take your pick from our selection of Dutch style bikes, single speeds and Bromptons. Meet at their stand at 12.45pm for a 1pm start – you should be back at UCL by 2pm.
If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with Green UCL.