Alumni are the Institute's greatest ambassadors and your continued engagement is essential to establishing the UCL Institute for Global Health community, not only in the UK, but all over the world.
UCL currently has alumni living in 191 different countries worldwide. No matter where you are you can join the UCL Alumni Web Community, enabling you to:
- contact friends
- find out about mentoring
- update your personal details
- give to UCL and the Institute
Register online today to be part of the Alumni Online Community and start enjoying the benefits including .
If you have already registered and need to update your contact details you can do so by:
- logging into the Alumni Online Community portal
- emailing the information through to email@example.com
- calling the alumni team on +44 (0)20 3108 3833
You can also read the latest news from Portico, UCL's flagship magazine for alumni and supporters.
To read more, visit the Faculty of Population Health Science's alumni page.