Understanding the challenges our world faces and contributing to the solutions.
Our world is now more connected than ever before.
But it also faces challenges. Big ones. Like infectious diseases, rapid urbanisation, and sustainability.
To solve these global challenges, we need global citizens. We need people who:
- Understand the complexity of our interconnected world.
- Understand our biggest challenges.
- Know their social, ethical and political responsibilities.
- Display leadership and teamwork.
- Solve problems through innovation and entrepreneurship.
Dr Tim Beasley-Murray talks about Global Citizenship