What's On UCL Minds
We are continuing to work closely with Public Health England and the NHS to ensure the safety of our students, staff, and guests. To mitigate the impact of Covid-19, UCL cancels external events, will temporarily close the Bloomsbury Theatre, UCL Galleries, and Museums until 1 May. Please check event details for information.
In the meantime, here is a selection of UCL Minds digital content in the April 2020 edition of the events e-newsletter.
Search here resultssearch-total-matching62search-total-matching
- FABRICATE 2020 | The Bartlett School of Architecture - UCL – University College London
- POSTPONED: Is ignorance bliss? Why policymakers might ‘ignore’ your evidence | UCL Department of Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy - UCL - London's Global University
- Behaviour Change for Health: new and emerging science and technologies | Centre for Behaviour Change - UCL - London's Global University
- Cancelled: First Mondays: Networking for entrepreneurs (April) | Innovation & Enterprise - UCL - London's Global University
- Developing the London Building Stock Model - UCL Energy Seminar | UCL Energy Institute - UCL - London's Global University
- POSTPONED: CLP - The Gendering of Constitutionalism | UCL Faculty of Laws - UCL - London's Global University
- Cancelled: CCHS seminar: Documenting traditional knowledge for sustainability and conservation | Centre for Critical Heritage Studies - UCL - London's Global University
- CANCELLED: Populism and Democracy in Contemporary Mexico: The Government of Andrés Manuel López Ob.. | UCL Institute of the Americas - UCL - London's Global University
- *CANCELLED* Night Scenes conference | UCL Urban Laboratory - UCL - London's Global University
- Free Speech/Hate Speech: Israel/Palestine, Academic Freedom, and the Limits of the Law | Institute of Advanced Studies (IAS) - UCL - London's Global University