UCL Event Ticketing sell tickets for events at venues across UCL via the internet, by telephone, post and in person at our box office. Here are our Terms & conditions and Data Protection policy.
Terms & Conditions
Tickets booked for events at our venues are subject to our Terms & Conditions linked below.
Please note these highlights:
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The management reserves the right to amend or alter the programme as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or or money refunded.
- Tickets are not to be re-sold for profit.
- Latecomers may be refused admission.
- All attendees will be subject to, and should be made themselves aware of, additional venue rules.
We collect data on customers whilst taking bookings for events. We take the security of our customer’s data very seriously and we would like to emphasise the following points regarding the use of your data. This is in addition to our compliance with UCL's Information Security Policy.
Please read the linked UCL Event Ticketing Privacy Notice (pdf).
- At the time of booking customers are asked if they would mind being contacted by the venue. No direct marketing activity is undertaken to those requesting not to receive contact.
- We will use customer data stored for mailings advertising events taking place at the venue and elsewhere.
- Third Party organisers of events at our venue will sometimes be provided with date relating to customers for the events that they organised. In these situations the third party organiser will be expected to follow the same rules as the theatre (detailed here).
- All data (except statistical data) will be removed from our database two years after the final contact made.
- All marketing emails sent to previous customers and subscription lists will contain information on how to remove that email address from our database.
Whilst every effort is made to protect the security of your data we acknowledge that mistakes are sometimes made. If you would like to discuss our data protection policies further call 020 3108 1000.