UCL Event Ticketing provide a customer booking system for paid and free events across University College London.
We manage all details of event set-up, sales and income reconciliation. Customers can book on the internet, by telephone and in person.
We offer Advance Booking and supply a lost of booked attendees. Event organisers should arrange entry management for their event seperately.
Also see below the event details we'd need before setting up an event, plus the limitations on our service.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how UCL Event Ticketing can help with your event.
Complete advance booking system to allow customers to buy ahead of your event. This includes the collection of income and customer details. We will supply you with full reporting on bookings by email. Following your event we will make settlement of income to you by MyFinance IDT payment.
- Booking and allocation of places to your event
- Booking online, by telephone, by post and in person (at 15 Gordon Street)
- Orders by card, cash, cheque and IDT
- Email confirmation sent to booker
- Booking reports in advance of your event sent daily by email
- Full list of bookers on the day of your event sent to you by email
- If required, settlement of any due income after the event date by MyFinance IDT to the PTAE code you provide (see Worked financial example below)
The above is provided at a small percentage of income. For free events this service is free.
Event details we need
To set up your event with UCL Event Ticketing we require the following information.
- Event title
- Event date/time
- Event venue (including full address)
- Bookable capacity for your event
- Cost to attend including any discounts (note Worked financial example below)
- Information on the type of event
- Confirmation whether the the event is primarily educational and exempt from VAT
- UCL MyFinance PTAE code for event income
Limitations of service
Whilst we hope your event goes well, things don't always go to plan. Here are some things to clarify the scope of this service.
- By providing this service we are not in any way managing or marketing your event.
- Should at any time a customer for your event initiate a charge-back of funds on their purchase for your event, we will pass on any processing charges incurred.
- Should your event be cancelled or materially change (a material change would include change of published date, time, venue or content) we are obliged by law to offer your customers a refund on their booking. This would involve extra costs for us and should this happen we will seek to recover reasonable costs from you.
- In the above instance, should any claims for lost travel and accommodation expenses be made by customers for your event the responsibility to negotiate these with the customer is yours.
- All bookings are subject to our published terms and conditions
Setting up your event
Get in touch if you would like more information on how UCL Event Ticketing can help with your event.
When you are ready for us to commence booking your event complete our setup form (link below) to confirm details of the event and venue.