Please find some key references for our project below.
- Ahmadi-Abhari, S, et al. (2017). Temporal trend in dementia incidence since 2002 and projections for prevalence in England and Wales to 2040: modelling study. BMJ, pp. 358: j2856.
- Bandosz P, et al. (2020). Potential impact of diabetes prevention on mortality and future burden of dementia and disability: modelling study. Diabetologia, 63, pp.104-115.
- Campbell, J.C., Ikegami, N. and Kwon, S. (2009). Policy learning and cross‐national diffusion in social long‐term care insurance: Germany, Japan, and the Republic of Korea. International Social Security Review 62(4), pp. 63-80.
- Guzman-Castillo, M. et al. (2017). Forecasted trends in disability and life expectancy in England and Wales up to 2025: a modelling study. Lancet Public Health, 2(7), pp. 307-e313.
- Liao, J. et al. (2020). Couple-based collaborative management model of type 2 diabetes mellitus for community-dwelling older adults in China: protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Geriatrics, 20(1), pp.123.
- Liao, J., Scholes, S. (2017). Association of social support and cognitive aging modified by sex and relationship type: A prospective investigation in the English longitudinal study of ageing. American Journal of Epidemiology, 186(7), pp.787-95.
- Wu M. and Liao J. (2020). Older couple-based studies on collaborative management of chronic diseases: basic theory and finding. Chinese Journal of Geriatrics, 39(1), pp.106-10.
- Xie, J. et al. (2020). Association between rural-to-urban migration and the cognitive aging trajectories of older Chinese adults: results from a prospective cohort analysis. BMC geriatrics, 20(1), pp.1-11.