Disclosing conflicts and declaring interests: drop-in session
14 March 2024, 9:30 am–12:10 pm
If you have any questions about disclosing conflicts or declaring interests at UCL, you can book a 20-minute meeting during our regular drop-in sessions.
- UCL staff
UCL Innovation & Enterprise
Our monthly online drop-in sessions are open to all staff at UCL with queries relating to UCL's Disclosure of Conflict and Declaration of Interest Policy.
We can help with:
- general queries about policy requirements
- specific queries about implementing the policy
- the best way to develop a conflict management plan
- how to use the supporting systems
Dates and times
Drop-in sessions are held on the second Thursday of each month, between 9:30am and 12:10pm.
Further help and support
For further information on the policy, access our:
- guidance on disclosing conflicts of interest
- guidance on declaring interests
- online training on disclosing and managing conflicts of interest
If you're unable to attend our drop-in sessions, you can also email us with your questions or arrange a meeting at another time. Please email:
- email@example.com for questions about conflicts of interest
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about declaring interests
Read our privacy notice to understand how UCL Innovation & Enterprise will deal with your personal data.