UCL Innovation and Enterprise can help bring your ideas to life. Come and chat to our experts at one of our Open Door events.
Our specialists will be happy to answer all your questions, such as how to:
- get connected with the right people to make your idea grow
- access funds to get your idea off the ground
- gain new skills to become the next Elon Musk, Oprah or Sue Black
- get sponsorship for a visa so you can stay in the UK to start a business
- make your idea profitable
- protect or license your IP
No question is too big or too small, too complicated or too silly. Just ask us, and we’ll find a way to help you.
Where and when
We don’t like standing still, so every week we’re in a new location. Over the next few weeks, Open Door will be held on:
- Wednesday 30 May, 3 to 5pm in the North Cloisters, Wilkins Building
- Wednesday 6 June, 3 to 5pm in the North Cloisters, Wilkins Building
UCL staff, students and alumni are all welcome to attend. There’s no need to register - just turn up.
Without UCL Innovation and Enterprise, we might still be a small business - run from a kitchen table in our spare time. Now we’re about to expand our list of global destinations and develop new services.” Jacob Wedderburn-Day, Co-founder Stasher