UCL Innovation and Enterprise can help bring your ideas to life. Come and chat to our experts at one of our Open Door events.
Our specialists can answer all kinds of questions, like:
- How can I get connected with the right people to make my idea grow?
- How can I access funds to get my idea off the ground?
- How can I gain new skills to become the next Elon Musk, Oprah or Sue Black?
- As an international student, how do I get sponsorship or a visa to start a business in the UK?
- How can I make my idea profitable?
- How can I protect or license my IP?
- I have this idea for a thing. I just don’t know where to start. Help me!
No question is too big or too small, too complicated or too silly. Just ask us, and we’ll find a way to help you.
Where and when
We don’t like standing still, so every week we’re in a new location.
The next Open Door will be on Wednesday 25 April, 3 to 4pm in Roberts Building Foyer G02.
UCL staff, students and alumni are all welcome to attend. There’s no need to register - just turn up.
Without UCL Innovation and Enterprise, we might still be a small business - run from a kitchen table in our spare time. Now we’re about to expand our list of global destinations and develop new services.” Jacob Wedderburn-Day, Co-founder Stasher