Welcome, and thank you for your interest in our vacant positions and studentships. Within each section, you will find full details of all positions currently available and details of how to apply.
- Lecturer in Optical Communications & Networks - 2 positions available : Ref 1857464
Apply Now | Closing date : 28.02.2020
- There are currently no vacancies in this area.
- PhD EPSRC 'CASE' Studentship - Diamond-based beta-voltaics: an ultra-long life energy solution for use in challenging environments.
- PhD Studentship: Microscopy and spectroscopy using terahertz waves
- PhD Studentship in 'Optical network for the cloud' in collaboration with Microsoft Research
- PhD Studentship (Fully - funded) : Machine Learning (ML) for Ultra-Wideband Optical Fibre Transmission System'
- PhD Studentship : Graph Learning for Volumetric Video processing
- PhD Studentship - Quantum Engineering in Low Dimensional Semiconductors
- PhD Studentship : Control, Safety and Security of Dynamical Network Systems.
- Fully-funded PhD studentship : Multi-Static RF Sensing with Active and Passive Node
- Fully funded PhD Studentships - Intelligent Optical Networks enabled by Machine Learning
- PhD Studentship in collaboration with HUBER+SUHNER Polatis: Towards 1000-times capacity increase for Self-x Cloud network infrastructure.
- PhD Studentship in 'Ultra-Wideband Optical Fibre Transmission System'
- PhD Studentship : EPSRC Industrial CASE Studentship - RF transceiver IC design for satellite communications
- Professional Services
Communications Manager & Programme Administrator - TRANSNET - REF: 1856589
Apply Now | Closing Date : 06.02.2020
- Internal Vacancies
- Communications and Marketing Manager - 8 month Secondment opportunity. This post is offered as a secondment to UCL Employees only and further details can be on the HR website