Welcome, and thank you for your interest in our vacant positions and studentships. Within each section, you will find full details of all positions currently available and details of how to apply.
There are currently no vacanices in this area
Research Fellow in Learning Based Communications (EPSRC LeanCom)
Apply Now | Closing Date : 26th July 2020
- PhD Studentship : Microscopy and spectroscopy using terahertz waves
- PhD EPSRC iCASE studentship supported by BT Research : Space division multiplexed optical networks : When, where and how
- PhD position in Nanofabrication for Next Generation X-Ray Imaging
- Phd Studentship : Reliable and energy-efficient data collection in a complex environment through a team of autonomous aerial vehicles
- PhD Studentship in 'Optical network for the cloud' in collaboration with Microsoft Research
- PhD Studentship (Fully - funded) : Machine Learning (ML) for Ultra-Wideband Optical Fibre Transmission System'
- PhD Studentship : Graph Learning for Volumetric Video processing
- PhD Studentship - Quantum Engineering in Low Dimensional Semiconductors
- PhD Studentship : Control, Safety and Security of Dynamical Network Systems.
- Fully-funded PhD studentship : Multi-Static RF Sensing with Active and Passive Node
- Fully funded PhD Studentships - Intelligent Optical Networks enabled by Machine Learning
- PhD Studentship in collaboration with HUBER+SUHNER Polatis: Towards 1000-times capacity increase for Self-x Cloud network infrastructure.
- PhD Studentship in 'Ultra-Wideband Optical Fibre Transmission System'
- PhD Studentship : EPSRC Industrial CASE Studentship - RF transceiver IC design for satellite communications
- Professional Services
There are currently no vacancies in this area.
- Internal Vacancies
- There are currently no vacancies in this area.