Taking place on the 30th March 2022
We are pleased to invite you to attend UK MBE Working Party Meeting 2022 in UCL, which will take place on the 30th March, 2022.
The workshop has been bringing together the UK research and industrial communities working on Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) each year since 1980’s. The format of the meeting encourages users to share their unique technical and academic experience and recent results. Talks are invited from both academic and industrial attendees - please see details below for contacting the programme organiser.
In addition there is an informal dinner on the evening of 29th of March which we hope a large number of delegates would be able to attend.
Room 421 and 422, Roberts Building, University College London, Torrington Place, WC1E 7JE, United Kingdom
Further details of how to find us can be found on the UCL Maps page.
Nearest Stations : Euston, Euston Square, Goodge Street Station, Warren St station, Kings Cross & St Pancras, Russel Square.
You can also find full details on Public Transport options.
The dinner will take place from 6 pm, 29th March 2022.
Location: Jeremy Bentham Room, Wilkins Builiding, University College London, Gower St, London, WC1E 6BT.
For further information on the talks, please email Ian Farrer (email@example.com)
Cost and Registration
All bookings are to be made through the University College London online store.
Costs are as follows
|With dinner||Meeting only|
Accommodation and Parking
UCL is located in the very central part of London, with a easy public transport (train, tube, bus, bike, feet). Below is a list of hotels within walking distance to the venue and dinner.
- Hilton Hotel Euston, 17-18 Upper Woburn Pl, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0HT
- Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury, Coram St, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1HT
- Thistle Bloomsbury Park Hotel London, 126 Southampton Row, Holborn, London WC1B 5AD
- Hotel Mercure London Bloomsbury, 130-134 Southampton Row, Holborn, London WC1B 5AF
- Travelodge London Central Euston, 1-11 Grafton Pl, London NW1 1DJ
- Radisson Blu Edwardian, Grafton, 130 Tottenham Court Rd, Bloomsbury, London W1T 5AY
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel, 12 Upper Woburn Pl, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0HX
UCL has very limited parking spaces and we encourage all the attendees to use public transport, to reduce the CO2 emission and avoid paying the congestion charge.
- Semiconductor structures (III-V, II-VI, group-IV etc)
- 2D materials (Graphene, Silicene, Germanane etc)
- Magnetic materials
- High and low-k materials
- Organic materials
- Low-dimensional structures (Nanowires, Quantum dots etc)