- Free online course - The Many Faces of Dementia
- A selection of video presentations
- Links to other resources
- DRC's environmental policy
The Many Faces of Dementia (free online course)
The Many Faces of Dementia is a free online course developed by Dr Tim Shakespeare. The course provides a unique insight into dementia through the stories, symptoms and science behind
four less common diagnoses of dementia.
- Professor Nick Fox discusses the presymptomatic treatment of the dementias:
- Professor Sebastian Crutch discusses some of the less well-known forms of dementia:
- Professor Nick Fox outlines the benefits of a career in dementia research, reflecting on the recent developments in this field of research.
- The Dementia Friends initiative (Alzheimer's Society and Public Health England) aims to change the way we understand, talk and act about dementia. Find out how to become a Dementia Friend or volunteer as a Dementia Champion.
- Dementia Explained (Alzheimer's Research UK) - Advice on explaining dementia to young kids, juniors and teens, including learning exercise for each age group
- Tips for the media on how to report on dementia - People living with dementia discuss how the media can better phrase its coverage of the illness.
- Alzheimer's Society
- Alzheimer's Research UK
- Dementia UK
- YoungDementia UK
DRC Environmental Policy
The DRC is continually working towards improving its environmental
sustainability by using less, re-using more and recycling where
possible. We are commited to UCL's Sustainability Policy and currently hold a silver Green Impact award. Our Green Team is enthusiastically led by Cassy Fiford.