Welcome to You See All...
...a game and experience that turns the real world on its head!
We created this game during the COVID-19 pandemic, as a way to encourage students to work together, have fun, and explore the world around them whilst staying safe.
In this game, you will be presented with a map of a mythical world.
'You See All' is a parallel version of the real UCL Bloomsbury Campus. Places in this world correspond to real world locations - a chance to to explore our campus museums, theatre and other landmarks.
Working together, or as individuals, we challenge you to solve puzzles available at various locations on the map. Once solved, each puzzle will give you one of 18 letters. Gather them all and then, at the end of the quest, you will need to solve one final puzzle.
Do all this and a great secret will be revealed...
Explore the 13 mythical locations through the map
Discover what they are in the real world
Uncover a letter for each of the 18 puzzles
And solve the final mystery!
Things to keep in mind
- You will need to visit real world locations to solve some puzzles. These are all accessible, outdoors and do not require you to go anywhere that hasn’t got public access.
- It’s fun to play solo, but we encourage you to work in teams. Even if you are a lone ranger, you can still get help and ideas from others. If you are stuck then see if another brain might help you!
- Games designed and created by Escape Room Designer Sacha Coward Twitter @sach_coward
- Illustrations by illustrator, tour guide and heritage professional Sheldon Goodman Twitter @sheldonKgoodman
- Produced by Helen Pike and Martine Rouleau UCL Culture
- Web development by Anne Coquin UCL Digital Presence