Culture Online


Is the contextual offer for BSc Social Science in UCL eligible for IB students outside of the UK?

Great question!

Photograph of a man sat at an airport with his luggage looking out of the window at a plane taking off.

29 March 2021

I’m afraid that students must live in the UK and have a UK passport or settled status/indefinite leave to remain in order to qualify for contextual offers via the Access UCL scheme. This is in accordance with UCL’s Access and Participation Plan, our agreement with the UK Government’s Office for Students. If you would like to read more about this, please see this page of the UCL website.