We share the data from all our recent studies.
We release all the data from our recent studies. Below are some links. They may not be complete: if you are interested in a data set from one of our studies, see that study for links to the raw data, and contact us if you don't find it.
- Widefield data measured during focal epilepsy, with Matlab code (Rossi et al, Nature Comms 2017)
- Neuropixels recordings from a single probe (Jun et al, Nature 2017)
- Neuropixels recordings from 2 simultaneous probes (Jun et al, Nature 2017)
- Neuropixels recordings from 8 simultaneous probes (Stringer et al, Science 2019)
- Neuropixels recordings from 30,000 neurons during behavior (Steinmetz et al, Nature 2019)
- Recordings of 10,000 cortical neurons during spontaneous behaviors (Stringer, et al, Science 2019)
- Responses of 10,000 cortical neurons to 2,800 natural images (Stringer et al Nature 2019)
- Responses of 10,000 cortical neurons to drifting gratings (Pachitariu et al, J. Neurosci 2018)
- Single-cell RNA sequencing of CA1 interneurons (Harris et al, PLoS Biology 2018). Online viewer.
- In situ RNA sequencing of CA1 interneurons: spatial atlas (Qian et al Nature Methods 2020). Online viewer.
- Neuropixels recordings of retinal axons (Schroeder et al Neuron 2020)