Help us celebrate our 25th birthday by donating to the Constitution Unit today!
The Constitution Unit is a non-profit research centre, which relies on external funding to carry out its work. Many of our projects are funded by research bodies and charitable trusts, but crucial input also comes from the generous support of individual donors. Such donations help us to achieve our aims of encouraging policy that is based on high-quality research evidence.
To mark our 25th anniversary we have launched a 25 years fundraising campaign, encouraging those who benefit from our work to make a one-off or regular donation incorporating the numbers 2 and 5.
- A monthly donation of £2.50 by 80 people would fund the production of Monitor for a year.
- A monthly donation of £25 by just 30 people would fund our blog for a year.
- A donation of £250 would cover travel expenses for speakers at one of our regular face-to-face seminars.
- A donation of £2500 would fund a one-off research task for a cutting-edge project.
- A donation of £25,000 could fund – or jointly fund – an entire research project
Larger donations make new independent research projects possible. Past examples include the 2017–18 Independent Commission on Referendums and the Unit’s short report on The Mechanics of a Further Referendum on Brexit.
If you feel there is a particular research topic that the Constitution Unit should explore, please do contact us to discuss – email@example.com.
Even small, one-off donations are very useful to support our day-to-day work.
Giving by post and over the phone
If you would prefer to make a gift by post – through a cheque, a credit or debit card, or by setting up a direct debit (if you have a UK bank account) – please download our UK/overseas gift form and return it to the Constitution Unit address. Please state that you would like to support the Constitution Unit, where it says 'My Department' in section 1 of the gift form.
To make a gift over the phone, using a credit or debit card, please contact UCL's Regular Giving team on +44 (0)20 3108 9127 and state you are giving to the Constitution Unit.