Commercial and Procurement Services
UCL spends in excess of £600m per annum with its supply chain - third party suppliers of goods or services, as well as research, professional services or teaching. The way we manage supply chain activity is core to UCL’s financial position, reputation, risk management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives. We seek to partner with suppliers who are most aligned to our values and principles whilst being innovative and competitive.
- Our vision, purpose and goals
To provide a best-in-class service that optimises outcomes from suppliers, while championing UCL's values and brand.
- Deliver financial and operational benefits
- Act as the interface between the market and internal client groups
- Professionalise the function
- Act with integrity.
- Deliver trackable financial benefits that align with Financial Sustainability targets
- Improve the quality of service provided by suppliers
- Provide an accessible service that can be utilised across UCL
- Accelerate the speed and rigour associated with effective supplier management
- Increase supplier standards and align to UCL's values and brand
- Provide improved opportunities for career progression for UCL procurement professionals.