Contact UCL Genomics to
discuss your project via one of the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 7905 2737
- In person: 1st floor Camelia Botnar labs, UCL GOSICH
We will prepare a detailed quote for you based on your project needs. As a collaborative core facility we keep our costs to a minimum.
Sample drop off and QC
One of the team will get in contact with you to arrange a suitable time and date to submit your samples to the facility.
Our applications specialists will assign a project number for your project and update you with a processing date. Project status can be tracked via our website.
Data (and analysis)
We will return your QC'd data as soon as it is generated.
Genomic facility collaborations
- UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- NE Thames Regional Genetics Service
- UCL Institute of Neurology
- UCL Cancer Institute
- UCL Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
- UCL Institute of Prion Diseases
- Institute of Cancer Research
- The Francis Crick Institute
- plus many more such as Imperial College London, Kings College London, Queen Mary University of London, University of Nottingham, Brunel University,
Multiple academic worldwide collaborations
- We have many on-going sucecessful worldwide collaborations from Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, Asia and Australasia