UCL Synthetic Biology Showcase 2017
14 June 2017
UCL has a strong track record on Synthetic Biology research in the UK, with significant contributions to the field in multiple areas including:
· DNA circuits and chassis engineering
· Re-engineering biological processes
· Designing novel metabolic pathways
· Responsible Research and Innovation
The UCL Network for Synthetic Biology has been established as a virtual institute to further facilitate Synthetic Biology research at UCL, fostering closer collaborations and expanding Synthetic Biology research at UCL.
The showcase is an opportunity for early career researchers, senior researchers and industry to share their progress and discuss the future direction of Synthetic Biology at UCL.
This year's event includes external talks from:
· Prof. Victor de Lorenzo (CNB, Spain)
· Prof. John McCarthy (WISB, Warwick)
· Dr. Markus Schmidt (Biofaction, Austria)
· Dr. Mario Mencia (UAM, Spain)
For registration and tickets please visit Eventbrite.