Information can be found on the websites listed below. Some of these organisations offer support for those affected by Ewing sarcoma.
- Associazione Peter Pan Onlus (Italy)
- Bone Cancer Research Trust
- Cancer Research UK
- European Network for Cancer Research in Children and Adolescents (ENCCA) (website no longer active)
- European Patients' Academy
- Ewing's Sarcoma Research Trust
- Guy Francis Bone Cancer Research Fund
- Sarcoma UK
- Info Sarcomes (France)
- Joining up the dots
- NHS Choices
- Passnetwork (Italy)
- Patient and public involvement through the National Institute for Health Research (UK)
- Sarcoma Patients EuroNet (SPAEN)
- Sarkomer (Norway)
- Teenage Cancer Trust
Clinical trials open to patients with Ewing sarcoma in Europe
The EEC has produced a list of some of the clinical trials open to Ewing sarcoma patients in Europe. (pdf) Last updated 16 May 2017.
Bone Cancer Research Trust also has information on clinical trials.