- The Imaging Facility currently houses twelve confocal microscopes based across three sites.
- Seven of them are located in the Rockefeller Building. These are six Leica microscopes and an Olympus TIRF.
- Two Zeiss microscopes, one confocal and one Lightsheet, are in the basement of the Anatomy Building.
- There are also four Zeiss microscopes in the Medical Sciences Building.
- In addition we have two ImageXpress high content screening systems, an Olympus Widefield microscope and a Zeiss AxioScan slide scanner.
- Further details about the microscopes and scanners, including laser and stage configurations, can be found by clicking the links below.
|Leica SPE1 confocal microscope||Leica SP8 MP_opo Multi-photon confocal microscope|