- Our partners
The Planning for Biosafety Design team will be supported by our expert academic and clinical colleagues and partners in delivering course content from work-based experience and leading evidence-based research.
Our partners include:
- Dr Lena Ciric, Lecturer Environmental Engineering at UCL Civil, Environmental & Geomatic Engineering; and Healthy Infrastructure Research Group Lead.
- Dr Elaine Cloutman-Green, Clinical Scientist in Infection Control, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
- Helen Dunn, Infection Control Nurse, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
- Dr John Hartley, Consultant Microbiologist, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
- Dr Sir Michael Jacobs, consultant in infectious diseases, High Level Isolation Unit, Royal Free NHS Hampstead Hospitals.
- Dr Elias Nyanda, National Institute for Medical Research, Mbeya Medical Research Centre, Tanzania.
- Alyson Prince, Infection Control Nurse, University College London NHS Hospitals
- Dr Robin Smith, Royal Free NHS Hampstead Hospitals
- Professor Peter Wilson, Professor of Microbiology, University College London NHS Hospitals; Division of Infection & Immunity; Faculty of Medical Sciences; Consultant Microbiologist at UCLH; and member of Antimicrobial Resistance and Hospital-acquired Infection Advisory Committee at Department of Health.
Our aim is to complement the Network activities through the year and build a comprehensive joint-platform for all involved in biosafety design.
- Professional bodies
The team are members of the following organisations:
- The Chartered Institute of Building
- Hospital Infection Society
- Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estate Management
- Microbiology Society
- Royal College of Pathologists
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Union of International Architects (UIA) and UIA Public Health Group