To help encourage participation by the UK academic community, the Centre offers support toward expenses involved in attending some Centre meetings and events.
- Up to £200 to support travel to and from the meeting may be claimed.
- Overnight accommodation costs up to £100 per night may be claimed.
Support is not offered for meals or subsistence costs.
Applying for funding
Funding for each event is limited and needs to be applied for in advance of the event.
Send an email request to email@example.com providing the following details in the email:
- Participating Institution
- Support requested for travel yes/no
- Support requested for overnight accommodation yes/ no
- Name and date of the event
- Personal webpage/why you are interested in the meeting
Successful applicants will receive a Travel Fund reference.
Claiming travel support
Your academic institution should prepare an invoice to University College London quoting the Travel Fund Reference and send it after the event to:
Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Emergent Macromolecular Therapies
Department of Biochemical Engineering
University College London
LONDON WC1E 7JE
Invoices should be supported by receipts for the costs incurred.