Professor Stanimira Milcheva has her research interest in real estate investment and finance, affordable housing, and infrastructure finance.
The following are projects Stanimira is working on:
- Market microstructure of commercial real estate, ongoing research theme
- Study on the Shared Ownership Mortgage Market, currently working on Scoping study for an evaluation of the Affordable Homes Programme 2021-2026, forthcoming.
- Led a consortium on the scoping study for the evaluation of the Affordable Homes Programme (AHP) 2021-2026 for the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC). (November 2021-May 2022)
- Double or Quits: The influence of longer-term grant funding on affordable housing supply, September 2020.
- Leading on a report commissioned by the National Housing Federation, CASE Housing Associations, and Shelter assessing how long-term funding through the Affordable Homes Programme can affect housing supply.