We're hiring: Research and Enterprise/Business Development Manager (Maternity Cover)
15 August 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
The Research and Enterprise/Business Development Manager will be a core member of MaaSLab (Mobility as a Service Laboratory), a team situated within the Energy and Transport Group of the UCL Energy Institute.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the management of the MaaSLab group,
- Organise the marketing and dissemination activities of MaaSLab,
- Manage the industrial and research projects,
- Assist the Head of the MaaSLab group.
The post is fixed term until the 31 March 2020 (maternity cover). Salary (inclusive of London allowance): £43,884 - £51,769 per annum.
The successful candidate must have an undergraduate degree in a subject related to business administration, marketing, economics or related fields. Have excellent organisational skills, time management and project management skills, including the ability to work effectively on numerous projects simultaneously.
Experience of assessing transport stakeholder needs is desirable.
- Application deadline: 8 September 2019, 11.59 pm
- Visit the UCL jobs site for more information and to apply: