CASA’s programmes draw on the some of the world's leading researchers in urban studies, transport, computer science.
The skills acquired on our courses open doors to job opportunities in fields such as urban planning, city governance, engineering and data science. These are the skills that are crucial to the effective running of our future cities.
Our postgraduate courses at Master’s level can all be studied full-time in 12 calendar months, or on a part-time flexible basis at the student’s own availability between two and five years.
- MSc Connected Environments [new for 2020]
- MSc Smart Cities and Urban Analytics
- PGDip Smart Cities and Urban Analytics
- MSc Spatial Data Science and Visualisation
- MRes Spatial Data Science and Visualisation
- MPhil/PhD Advanced Spatial Analysis
CASA’s thriving PhD programme has graduated more than 50 students to date, many of whom are now in academia and practice.
The PhD takes a minimum of three years full-time to complete and is an intensive largely self-directed research study supported closely by two academic supervisors.