Call for Posters: Historic Urban Landscape Forum 2017
23 November 2016
Historic Urban Landscape (HUL) Forum is a networking initiative by the Bartlett UCL, in co-ordination with the UNESCO AD-G Culture under whose aegis the HUL programme Recommendation sits, taking place on 21-22 March 2017 at The Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL. Alongside invited papers, the organisers welcome poster contributions to be exhibited in the event.
The two-day event will bring together some of the world’s leading researchers, practitioners and stakeholders who engage with the timely and multifaceted problematic of the historic urban landscape. Arguing for the urgency to interpret the approaches set out in the 2011 UNESCO Recommendation into methods of implementation, we welcome abstracts for posters addressing the following core themes related to the historic urban landscape:
- Assessment & delineation.
- Management practice & policy
- Cultural diversity, identity & sense of place
- Sustainability & wellbeing.
Call for Posters
Please send us your poster abstract by 15 December 2016 via email. We aim to notify you of the review results for poster abstracts by 16 January 2017.
Ensure your poster abstract complies with the following guidelines:
- The language should be UK English
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words
- They should include at most 5 keywords
- Authors should indicate their affiliation and the general theme(s) their poster corresponds
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 December 2016.
Attendance is free, but places are limited. To ensure your place, contact us here: Get involved.