23 June 2018 | 10:00 am to 07 July 2018 | 8:30 pm
The Bartlett Summer Show 2018
- The Bartlett, 22 Gordon Street, London, WC1H 0QB
- Open to
- The Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL
This year, almost 700 Bartlett students will exhibit at The Bartlett Summer Show, one of the biggest and most exciting exhibitions of student architecture in the world.
Our annual summer show attracts architects and artists, the creative and the curious, from around the world. This year, look out for a wider variety of family activities, a British Sign Language tour and four themed student-led tours as part of the show, which is open to the public for two weeks and free of charge.
Since 2013, the Summer Show has been part of the London Festival of Architecture, a month-long, city-wide celebration of architectural experimentation, thinking, learning and practice.
Summer show opening times
Exhibition open to the public
Saturday 23 June – Saturday 7 July 2018, 10:00 – 20:30* daily
(*open on Sundays 10:00 – 17:30 and closing at 15:00 on Tuesday 26 June)
22 Gordon Street, London WC1H 0QB
- If you have any special access requirements please send us an email.
This year’s Summer Show supporters will be announced in due course.
Every company has different expectations, and we welcome conversations about tailoring supporter packages. If your organisation is interested in sponsoring or donating to the event, please contact Laura Cherry.
- Benefits for sponsors
Sponsor benefits we can offer include:
- Brand exposure within the gallery space, on marketing material and in the Bartlett Book
- Named recognition online and mentions in our social media
- Access to a high-end crowd of VIPs from over 100 practices and our top students at the annual VIP Private Reception
- Copies of the annual Bartlett Book
- Private tours and receptions led by our professors and top students
Your support will help us to:
- Deliver a world-class event
- Enable students to showcase their work to the highest possible standards, setting the scene for their future employment
- Strengthen our relationships with partners and the media in a competitive environment
- Promote the built environment sector to a local and international community
All photography from The Bartlett Summer Show 2017 by Stonehouse Photographic